International & Transaction Tax
Certified Tax Advisor Dr. Judith Scholz
Areas of Excellence
- Tax strategy (business model, realignment of business activities, legal changes, internationalization).
- Transaction tax consulting (tax due diligence, tax structuring, M & A, reorganizations and financing).
- International tax consulting (cross-border matters, inbound & outbound investments, permanent establishments, going international).
- Project management of complex projects aiming to align tax strategy with business and legal requirements.
That is in favor for me
- I understand “big-4 language”.
- I am solution focused.
- I have more than 10 year experience with international transaction tax matters at PwC, KPMG, and Deloitte.
- I am teaching transaction tax at Universität Potsdam.
- I have gained own entrepreneurial experience at our family run medium-seized business (four-star hotel).
10 years of experience on German and international tax law with Big-4-advisors focussed on transactions
I have been working with PwC for many years as well as with KPMG and Deloitte, in Berlin, Frankfurt am Main and New York City, USA.
My focuses lie with German and international tax consulting for M&A of companies and real estate as well as financing structures:
- German and international real estate transactions in Berlin
- M&A projects of different industries for strategic and PE investors in Frankfurt am Main.
- Company and financing structuring on German and international listed companies as well as start ups in Berlin.
- International tax consulting for German companies with US activities in New York City.
International Tax Law has been my strong focus with my studies (incl. PhD and certificate for international tax law) as well as practical experience.
My practical involvement in our family business ensures pragmatic approaches to tax law related and other business challenges while being able to dig into key questions deeply when necessary.
Certified tax advisor for extraordinary or unusual business instances
International Tax Law
Consulting in defenses and appeals
Real Estate in Tax Law
About me “Taxes are my life, but I have more than one”